Translate

tisdag 15 januari 2013

So whats going on?

I´m currently in the beginning of the last stages of post:
grading and making shure the audio is as good as it can be.

Jag befinner mig just nu i början av slutet av efterbearbetningen:
färgkorrigering (grading) och att se till att ljudet är så bra som det kan vara.

I aim to release the documentary online and free to watch on Vimeo and Youtube in February, but it all depends on wether the post goes as planned.
(This project is not financed and I do it in my spare time.)
But no later than the end of March.

Jag planerar att släppa dokumentären på Vimeo och Youtube i februari om allt går som planerat.
(Detta projekt är ofinansierat och jag gör det på min fritid.)
Senast innan slutet av mars.

And I want to thank/ jag vill tacka
SneakerFreaker
Sneakerness
themeat.dk
Sneakers On (Italy)
quint.dk
for mentioning the documentary!
för att de har skrivit om dokumentären!

If you have any questions about the documentary feel free to ask me by mail: leifegnell@hotmail.com

Om du har några frågor skicka de till mig: leifegnell@hotmail.com

/Leif




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar